- 1994: Launched UnladKabayan as pilot project of Asian Migrant Centre (AMC) in Hong Kong. Migrant savings associations were organized in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Japan.
- 1996: Established UnladKabayan in the Philippines as a service NGO to build incentives for migrant workers to save and invest in home communities.
- 1998: Established the first OFW enterprises: BBHK school supplies and bookstore (Cagayan), Passinhon general merchandise (Iloilo), Ubi processing and Free-range poultry (Bohol).
- 2000: Enterprise development adopted as core service-program.
- 2002: Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development Services (SEEDS) and Business Incubation (BI) were developed as operational strategies for local economy development: Established larger enterprises: FAMDev integrated agribusiness farm (Bukidnon), Matin-ao Rice Center (SurigaodelNorte).
- 2004: Established strategic partnerships: SEEDS Center established in LanaodelNorte with Linamon Municipal government; Coco coir processing (DOCHSE) established (Davao Oriental) in partnership with Kalumonan Development Center (KDC).
- 2005: SEEDS Davao established in partnership with PhilNet-RDI.
- 2007: Partnership with Kolambugan municipal government.
- 2008: Partnership with Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) as the 14th Business Assistance Center (BAC). Executive Director received ?2007 Social Entrepreneur of the Year? Award by Ernst and Young.