Our Core Values
- Our care for people compels us to empower them to give confidence in their future.
- Inherent trust in people.
- We believe that our people's vitality and strength is the key to our organization.
- We believe that success in our advocacy entails putting first the migrants and marginalized in society.
- We believe that integrity, reliability and trustworthiness in the creation and provision of services are hallmarks of social entrepreneurs that should be maintained.
- We believe that social entrepreneurship creates social value alongside financial value.
- We work for a consistent growth in revenues and social return on investment to keep the business viable.
- We are committed to working hard to enable our funding partners and other fund donors realize a fair return on investment.
- We believe that business management is stewardship of God-given resources.